T Levels are a two-year qualification designed to give you a head start towards the career you want. New courses, which follow GCSEs and are equivalent to three A Levels, a T Level focuses on vocational skills and can help students into skilled employment, University or apprenticeships.
T Level students spend 80% of the course in their learning environment, gaining the skills that employers need. The other 20% is a meaningful industry placement, where they put these skills into action.
Each T Level includes an in-depth industry placement that lasts at least 45 days. Students get valuable experience in the workplace; employers get early sight of the new talent in their industry.
We also offer a range of T Levels at our sister college, College of North West London, click here to find out more.
For more information on T Levels courses, please click on the links below.
|T Level in Design and Development for Engineering and Manufacturing (Engineering)||16-18||T Level|
|T Level in Design, Surveying and Planning for Construction (Civil Engineering)||16-18||T Level|
|T Level in Digital Production, Design and Development (Digital)||16-18||T Level|
|T Level in Laboratory Science (Health and Science)||16-18||T Level|
|T-Level in Health (Health & Science)||16-18||T Level|