- 2019 UCG Gender Pay Gap
- 2020 CWC Welcome Pack
- 2021-07-07 UCG Supply Chain Fees and Charges Policy 2021 2022
- Anti-Bribery Policy Statement
- FE and HE Tuition Fee Policy Final March 2021
- FOIA Policy Dec 2020
- UCG Freedom of Information
- HE Admissions Policy July 2021
- Health and Safety Policy Mar 2021
- Higher Education Terms and Conditions
- Risk Management Policy FINAL March 2021
- SFIs Feb 2021 FINAL
- SU constitution July 2021
- UCG Admissions Policy
- UCG Admissions Policy FE June 2021
- UCG Business Continuty Policy March 2021
- UCG Child and Adult Protection Policy
- UCG Complaints Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
City of Westminster College is a Further and Higher Education college which values diversity within its learners and staff.
Our Staff and Learners:
To fulfil our role as a provider of education and training, City of Westminster College (a constituent college of United Colleges Group) has to handle a large amount of personal data. We take data privacy very seriously.
We are working to ensure our policies and processes are up-to-date and comply with all relevant legislation including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Below you can find links to all our relevant policies and statements.
- UCG HR Applicants Privacy Notice Aug 2021- Pending Board Review
- UCG Data Protection Policy
- UCG Processing personal data
- UCG Your rights as a data subject
- UCG Personal Data
- UCG Third Party Organisations who we share data with
- UCG Privacy Notice for Students and Applicants
- UCG Privacy Notice for Visitors
Website usage Terms and Conditions
Refunds Policy for Short Courses
The College has a 'no-refunds' policy other than in cases where the action taken by the College results in you, the student being unable to take up a place on the course e.g.
The course is cancelled by the College
The dates of the course are changed and you can no longer attend
You withdraw prior to the commencement of the course due to exceptional circumstances beyond your control.
Where a refund is agreed, we will use the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise by both parties.
For information regarding our Fee Policies for our mainstream FE and HE courses, please see our Fee policy located above on this page.
Users may through hypertext or
Apart from where otherwise specified, the contents of all the pages contained in the website are copyright of the City of Westminster College. Reproduction of part or all of the contents of these pages in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions. The user may make an electronically stored, transient copy of these web pages for the purpose of viewing them online only. Logos, domain names and trademarks of companies appearing in the website are the property of their respective owners.
The copying and use of the City of Westminster College logo and other City of Westminster College-related logos are not permitted without prior approval of City of Westminster College. Permission requests should be directed to the Marketing Team . Tell us who you are, the organisation you represent (if any), how and why you wish to use our logo. Please include these details as follows:
• Contact detail