From fully equipped workshops, a purpose built theatre and an airplane cabin simulation training room, to learning resource centres and dedicated study spaces, you have everything you need for a great student experience.
Our subject-related facilities include:
- Fully equipped science labs
- Industry-standard motor vehicle, construction and engineering workshops
- State-of-the-art theatre, and TV and radio studios
- Specialist photography, film and animation equipment and studios
- Fully working ‘mock-up’ aeroplane cabin equipped with a full range of cabin functions for our Travel & Tourism courses. This includes PA capability, cabin temperature and lighting control, in-flight cabin service set, BCF and oxygen cylinder, safety emergency demo sets and check-in desk.
And that’s not all!
- Every campus is home to its own Learning Resource Centre (LRC), which provides space for individual or group study, PCs, printing facilities, books for study and recreational reading and friendly staff to help you make the most of the facilities available
- Our on-site canteen offers a wide selection of hot and cold food, and a Costa Coffee providing snacks and drinks
- A multi-faith room is available for reflection and prayer
- Learning Zones that provide drop-in support
- We have sports facilities including a gym based at the Paddington campus.
"I’ve had a lot of support from teachers and would definitely recommend City of Westminster College.” - Alexandra Erly Wernersbach Stein
Why study with us?
- Over 490 career-focused courses to choose from - With so much choice, we’re confident we have a course to help you achieve your career ambitions.
- Get award-winning support every step of the way - Accessible to you from day one to the day you leave, our support teams hold Matrix accreditation in recognition of the high-quality of support and guidance we give our students
- We help you get work ready - Our dedicated Work Experience team help you secure work placements most relevant to your future career.
- You’ll be taught by tutors with
industry experience - You’ll be taught by expert staff who are active in their industries and bring current knowledge into the classroom - so you’re learning is always relevant to employers
- Partnerships with successful Universities - Our partnerships with local universities such as Westminster University, UAL and Birkbeck College allow you to enter the final year of a degree programme after the completion of a foundation
degree or HND
- Learn in facilities mirroring real work environments - From state-of-the-art photography studios and a purpose-built theatre to an industry-standard motor vehicle workshop, Sport England standard sports hall and an airplane cabin
simulation training room, we’ve recreated real-work environments similar to what you’ll encounter when pursuing your career
- We work with leading local and
national employers - We maintain links with leading employers, so your learning is relevant to the needs of the industry
- We’re easy to get to - Our campuses are situated in Paddington Green, Maida Vale and King’s Cross, each boasting excellent transport links and easy to get to
- Kick-start your career with one of our apprenticeships - Boasting high success rates, exceptional employer links, and rated Good by Ofsted, our Apprenticeships are a great way to start your career straight away
- The only UK Microsoft Flagship college - Meaning we’re working with leaders from around the world to learn how to make the very best of technology and how it enhances our students’ learning
- More than just a qualification - Joining the Student Voice, becoming a student rep or a student governor to joining one of our clubs and societies: we help you develop in every way