Because of the unique way we are funded at City of Westminster College, we are able to offer a range of courses for adults that will help you to gain the necessary skills and qualifications to further your career or progress on to higher level study. Due to the way we partner with Government funding agencies, many of these courses will be fully funded for adults depending on your personal circumstances.
English & Maths Functional Skills and GCSEs, which are free for 19+ year olds who do not already hold grade C/4 or above at GCSE in English and maths.
ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages), which is free if you are in receipt of certain benefits or earning less than £15,736.50 annual gross salary
You may also be eligible fo free courses at Entry Level, Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3.
Entry to Level 1 courses may be free for 19-23 year olds who do not already have a full Level 2 or above qualification*
Entry to Level 1 courses may be free for 24+ year olds who are unemployed or meet low wage criteria
Full Level 2 courses may be free for 19-23 year olds who do not already have a full Level 2 or above qualification*
Full Level 2 courses may be free or 24+ year olds who are unemployed or meet low wage criteria
Full Level 3 courses may be free for 19-23 year olds who do not already have a full L3 or above qualification**.
* A Full Level 2 qualification is the equivalent of:
- 5 GCSEs at A*-C (9-4) grades
- 5 or more CSEs at grade 1
- 1 Advanced Level
- 2 or 3 AS Levels
- GNVQ at Intermediate Level
- NVQ at Level 2
- other vocational qualifications that are counted as full Level 2 in the government's 'Labour Force Survey'
- any other qualification at a higher level than those listed above
** A Full Level 3 qualification is the equivalent of:
- General Certificate of Education at the advanced level in two subjects
- General Certificate of Education at the AS level in four subjects
- QAA Access to Higher Education (HE) Diploma at level 3 157.4 Tech level
- Applied general qualification at level 3
To be eligible you must be in receipt of certain benefits or earning below the low wage criteria (earning less than £15,736.50 annual gross salary). If you are not in receipt of benefits and earn over the low wage criteria you may still qualify for financial support. For further information, please drop in to our Paddington Green Campus or contact us on 020 7723 8826 or email email@example.com
Fees payable are those in force at the point of enrolment and during fee assessment supersede any previously advertised.
Subject to eligibility, providing evidence, and meeting the entry criteria