This course runs on Wednesday evenings, 6.30-8.30pm.
The course fee is £199.
Beginners French – Module 2
This course is the second part of the beginners course and is designed for false beginners. A very first contact with the language is necessary. The aim of this course is to give students the tools and the confidence to communicate in everyday situations in France and make a wonderful journey of understanding the world of Francophony. The class activities will include 4 skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
• Describe a district, a city
• Means of transport
• Speak about hobbies, interests, habits
• Ask about time, talking about time
• Describe something in the past
• Regular/ irregular verbs
• Agreement of adjectives
• Demonstrative adjectives
• Questioning: combien, quand, à quel moment, à quelle heure
• Frequency adverbs
• Simple Past Tense