This intensive five-session course will cover how to use Adobe Premiere Pro effectively and efficiently in order to edit your videos. You will use Premier Pro CC to carry out tasks.
By the end of the course you'll be able to:
• Use the Adobe Premier Pro interface to import files and edit footage
• Cut, trim and arrange footage
• Use transitions and filters and add titles
• Carry out a basic sound mix and export media onto different platforms
Abode Premiere Interface & The First Assembly
• Introduction & Induction.
• Editing Techniques
• Premiere Interface
• Compiling the first assembly
Trimming, Cutting and Moving Footage
• Improve the first assembly
• Storytelling through editing
Transitions & Effects
• What Transitions Do
• Adding Effects
• Improving the edit
Adding Titles & Mixing Sound
• Adding an effective title sequence
• Mixing Sound
• Adding soundtracks
Grading and exporting
• Using Premiere’s grading tools
• Export options
About the tutor:
As a practising filmmaker, Lyndon Ives has delivered professional courses for over fifteen years on subjects within pre-production, production and post. He is currently developing a slate of feature films with his production company.
For further information and to apply
Please contact Rosa Mauger on 020 7258 7253 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adobe Premiere Pro: Intermediate
Editing, Film production, Journalism, Media, Television