Parents FAQs


Please find below some frequently asked questions:

Q How will I be kept informed about my son/daughter’s progress?
A Progress reports will be available during the course of the year. You will also be able to discuss your son/daughter’s progress at parents’ evenings.

Q What if my son/daughter cannot attend College?
A Inform the College by contacting 020 7258 2712 and leave a message for the Personal Tutor saying when your son/daughter is expected to return.

Q What happens if my son/daughter is being bullied or harassed?
A The College will not tolerate bullying or harassment. Students should inform their Personal Tutor or a member of staff in the Student Services Centre.

Q How can I make a complaint?
A If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our service, please contact