The course runs on Wednesday evenings, 6-9pm.
This intensive four-session course will benefit those who already possess the basics of Adobe Premiere Pro and would like a more intensive understanding of motion graphic editing.
• Understand how to use blending modes and track matte key for enhanced titling
• Link After Effects compositions with Premiere Pro
• Use multi -am edit mode and proxy files
• Import and export video content using Adobe Media Encoder
• Use colour grading tools more effectively
• Improve editing skills and techniques generally over a range of formats from music videos to narrative fiction
As a practising filmmaker, Lyndon Ives has delivered professional courses for over fifteen years on subjects within pre-production, production and post. He is currently developing a slate of feature films with his production company.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adobe Premiere Pro: Intermediate
Adobe Premiere Pro: Advanced
Advertising, Broadcasting, Creative Arts, Creative Media, Editing, Film production, Television