This intensive four-session course will benefit those who already possess the basics of Adobe Premiere Pro and would like a more intensive understanding of motion graphic editing.
The course runs on Tuesday evenings, 6-9pm.
By the end of the course you'll be able to:
· Prepare a Premiere Pro video for web or DVD upload
· Use basic After Effects skills through titling, background creation, alpha channels, and exporting and importing files
· Link After Effects compositions with Premiere Pro
· Apply transitions, effects, text, video, audio, music, and voice over editing effectively
· Import and export video content using Adobe Media Encoder
· Use grading tools more effectively
· Improve editing skills and techniques generally over a range of formats, from fiction, to factual to promos
About the tutor:
As a practising filmmaker, Lyndon Ives has delivered professional courses for over fifteen years on subjects within pre-production, production and post. He is currently developing a slate of feature films with his production company.
Advertising, Creative Arts, Broadcasting, Film production, Television, Creative Media, Editing