Welcome to City of Westminster College, Central London's Top Vocational College. We provide hundreds of courses to thousands of students every year and are conveniently located minutes from Edgware Road, Paddington and Marylebone Underground stations. We are Ofsted rated 'Good' and are proud to be the first choice for students from all over the Greater London area.
Ofsted, the Governments’ Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills inspected us as “good” in June 2013, and even wrote in their report that “For many students the college provides a haven in which they recognise and value the opportunity to improve their lives.”.
- We have a wide range of courses to suit everybody
- We offer a friendly, supportive and inspirational learning environment
- We have award winning, state-of-the-art facilities and resources
- We have experienced and dedicated teachers and support staff
- We have outstanding student support
- We have a diverse range of enrichment activities
- We’re in Central London with excellent transport links
Come and visit us!
Open Days are a great opportunity for you to learn more about us and get a feel for college life. At each Open Day, you will meet teachers and students, find out more about the courses we offer and get a chance to tour our Campuses. We will also have course and student advisors on hand to help with any queries you may have. All centres are wheelchair accessible.
Click here to find out when our next Open Day is.
Talk to us.
Our dedicated and friendly Information and Advice team are happy to talk through your course options and provide additional information and guidance. Here’s how to contact them:
Call 020 7258 2721
Visit our Information & Advice Centre, Paddington Green Campus, Paddington Green, London W2 1NB